Weight Management Profile
The Weight Management Profile can detect key hormone imbalances that undermine patients' best efforts to control their weight.
Do you regularly see patients with:
- Weight gain with belly fat
- Weight gain in the hips + thighs
- Unexplained weight gain
- High BMI
- Loss of lean muscle
- Increased appetite / cravings
These are hallmark symptoms of hidden hormone imbalances that may silently sabotage weight loss efforts.
The Hormone/Weight Gain Connection
Hormones are key players in regulating weight, metabolism, blood sugar, insulin, and when and where the body stores fat.
The following hormone imbalances are key contributors to weight gain:
Vitamin D3 Deficiency
A Powerful Screening Tool to Help Providers Prevent Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes
Used as a screening tool, the Weight Management Profile allows for early detection of insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
What Do the Tests Results Reveal?
- Identify existing hormone imbalances
- Links imbalances to weight related symptoms
- Identify and address vitamin D and thyroid deficiencies
- Potentially prevent type2 diabetes onset
- Facilitate hormone rebalancing for effective weight loss