ZRT Laboratory is an internationally recognized leader in innovative and meaningful
hormone and wellness testing. Health care providers and research teams worldwide use
our tests, including the CDC, the NIH and many renowned universities. With 20 years of
experience and results from over 8 million tests, ZRT offers a commitment to the best
science and the best people, for the best in personalized home-collection tests.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join and support our executive management team.
The work performed involves outside contact and communication with ZRT clients, potential clients, vendors, healthcare providers, and other professional disciplines regarding the programs and services supported by ZRT Laboratory. Contact is frequently of a sensitive nature and requires the use of judgment and discretion at all times. The work performed also consists of assisting the Executive Management team with special projects and initiatives, in addition to the daily responsibilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments, travel, meetings, conferences, speaking tours, etc.
- Providing a full range of administrative support for the Scientific Research Admin and President/CEO, including but not limited to phone calls, calendar maintenance, filing, copying, faxing, mailings, correspondence, etc.
- Assisting the Scientific Research Admin in organizing workflow, establishing and maintaining filing systems for research notes and journal articles
- Assist with managing busy calendars and screening phone calls using discretion
- Function as the point person for ordering scientific articles, journals, and books
- Perform EndNote entry and maintenance duties
- Schedule webinars and other trainings, as requested
- Perform as the Research Tax Credit Coordinator – this function requires working with the Senior Accountant and tracking time and effort for all research projects that qualify for the tax credit
- Assist with grant application preparation, submission and follow up
- Assist with creation of PowerPoint slides for lecture presentations
- Drafting and editing written documents, as requested
- Design templates and forms, as requested
- Assist with the preparation of annual regulatory renewal documents
- Provide support for other company functions as time and training permit
Requirements or background:
- Minimum two years previous executive support experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to document accurate meeting notes
- Internet search skills and computer use proficiency
- Medical or Laboratory background a plus
- Office machine experience and the ability to troubleshoot – copier, fax, scan, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and always use discretion
- Ability to multi-task and accomplish work with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate, maintaining a high level of accuracy and thoroughness
- Computer - Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus
- Clarivate EndNote software
- ZRT Customized software
If this sounds like the right fit, we want to talk to you! Please send your cover letter and resume to Humanresources@zrtlab.com
ZRT Laboratory promotes a healthy and diverse work environment.