As a Clinical Consultant at ZRT Laboratory, a CLIA certified laboratory dedicated to providing comprehensive insights into patient health through innovative lab testing, your role is pivotal in facilitating optimal clinical outcomes for healthcare providers. With a rich history of over 20 years in the field and results from over 10 million tests, ZRT Laboratory serves medical professionals in all 50 states and 100 countries, including esteemed institutions such as the CDC, NIH, and various renowned universities.
- Provide clinical support to healthcare providers by conducting two to four phone shifts per week. Phone shifts average four hours each.
- Review and interpret lab results, ensuring healthcare providers receive timely, accurate and insightful reports.
- Review test result reports for optimization.
- Provide educational support to the customer service team and other departments.
Educational Material Development:
- Write articles, blogs and other supporting material.
- Assist in the development of educational materials to be used for healthcare providers, patients and other partners.
- Contribute ideas for marketing and product content.
Travel & Community Education:
- Travel out of state two to four times per year to participate in trade shows, conferences and other medical outreach activities.
- Participate in public outreach and educational presentations within the community.
Educational Requirements, Skills, and Experience:
- Hold an ND, MD, or DO degree with current licensure.
- Possess experience in hormonal issues related to men's and women's health.
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills to provide valuable support to healthcare providers.
- Strong writing skills are necessary in this role.
We are looking for someone who enjoys teaching and learning about hormones, neurotransmitters, and heavy metals.
If you are enthusiastic about making a significant impact in the field of healthcare and believe you possess the qualifications and qualities required, we encourage you to apply for this Clinical Consultant position at ZRT Laboratory. We are committed to promoting a healthy and inclusive work environment where your expertise and dedication can flourish.
This position is weekdays and 1-2 days per week in office. We will consider applications who are looking for either part-time or full-time position in the range of 24-40 hours per week.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume here.