Digital Marketing Coordinator
ZRT Laboratory, LLC is a technology driven company with the entrepreneurial spirit that allows for creativity in our work. We are a progressive clinical laboratory, focusing on hormone and wellness testing and disease prevention. We provide a healthy, vibrant environment and meaningful work that enhances the lives of others in addition to offering an excellent, comprehensive benefits package.
We are looking for creative marketing professional to fill a key position on our team – Digital Marketing Coordinator.
The goal of this position is to assist in the growth and awareness of ZRT across all its online properties.
This role is tasked with two primary objectives: 1) digital acquisition of and engagement with qualified new prospects for ZRT online properties and 2) retention and growth of existing customer business through ongoing digital engagement.
The successful applicant will have an understanding of marketing automation systems and excellent communication, editing and proofreading skills required to optimize content and ensure a favorable user experience. The right person for this role will also have the ability to engage with both prospects and customers via electronic channels to support business development efforts.
Responsibilities to be performed by the Digital Marketing Coordinator include:
- Build, manage and deploy email marketing campaigns using marketing automation software
- Build, publish and manage landing pages and blogs, and maintain recorded assets for the digital education program
- Recruit attendees, coordinate logistics, host live sessions and produce finished recorded assets for the webinar program
- Coordinate with web development to ensure content and assets are consistent across digital properties
- Build and produce landing pages for ZRT assets (webinars, PDFs, videos)
- Maintain and update company website pages and customer portal to ensure proper promotion of products and assets
- Monitor and manage content on the company website and customer portal
- Optimize web pages to improve search-engine rankings
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Manage and execute web based advertising campaigns (as needed)
- Help manage keyword strategy and coordinate PPC, link building, page rank and organic SEO
- Coordinate with department and company resources as necessary to develop content
Skills & Experience:
- College degree in a related field preferred
- Experience working on email campaigns, websites, lead generation promotions and online advertising (Umbraco experience a plus)
- Experience with SEO, SEM, Google Analytics and common social media platforms
- Experience working on marketing automation systems, building workflows, building email campaigns and lead generation promotions
- Strong editing and proofreading skills, especially for email and landing pages
- Experience with sound and video editing
- Understanding of development processes and capabilities for websites and email
- Knowledge of new/emerging digital marketing technologies and techniques
- Ability to handle multiple projects from initiation through completion
- Good eye for design, feel for user experience and understanding of brand consistency across digital platforms
- Experience with CMS systems, CRM solutions and marketing automation systems
- Desire to exceed expectations – for both customers and ZRT
- Team-orientation and desire to collaborate
- Winning attitude
- Ability to work on many projects and problems simultaneously and re-prioritize quickly
- Attention to detail and efficiency
- Ability to stay motivated, on task and work self-directed
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability in a professional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal relations skills
- Position requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, to use hands to perform a variety of repetitive tasks and to answer phones on a frequent basis
- Extended periods of time spent viewing computer monitor, utilizing keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Position may require some bending or lifting up to 20 lbs
If this sounds like the right fit, we want to talk to you! Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We promote a healthy and diverse work environment.