Marketing and Sales Director
ZRT Laboratory is an internationally recognized leader in innovative and meaningful hormone and wellness testing. Health care providers and Research Groups worldwide use our tests, including Universities, the military, professional sports groups, and the NIH. With 20 years of experience and results from over 8 million tests, ZRT offers a commitment to the best science and the best people, for the best in personalized home-collection tests.
ZRT Laboratory is seeking an innovative, energetic and driven professional to direct our marketing and sales efforts and provide leadership, strategic direction, and coordination for all marketing and sales aspects of the company related to improving the health of women, men and children through innovative testing.
The Marketing and Sales Director will be the driver for message strategy and unification as well as the primary engine for helping ZRT professional staff articulate and disseminate those messages to identified audiences. This position will command both an awareness of the ever-evolving hormone testing marketplace as well as an understanding of the challenges facing health care practitioners. Additionally, this role must understand ZRT’s key competencies and product/service offerings. He/she must weave together those market themes with ZRT’s key selling propositions to construct a platform of messages for promoting the company and its brand. This position will be responsible for accelerating the growth of sales by working directly with our sales staff to help set revenue goals and company strategy and implement a sales plan to drive revenue growth.
This position will directly manage the sales and marketing teams and report to the CEO.
- Develop and execute the company’s sales and marketing strategies to drive growth, while strengthening ZRT’s brand.
- Manage and develop the marketing and sales staff and ensure that the organization is structured for successful execution of marketing and sales deliverables
- Develop tactical marketing programs in support of sales and promotional priorities within budget boundaries
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends related to health care hormone testing
- Engage in creative, out-of-the-box thinking relating to the development of programs that tie-in with the needs of sales, and any other departments supporting promotional efforts
- Provide direction and support for the new product development process, and oversee development and execution of sales and marketing materials for new products
- Provide design direction and support for brand artwork development and company documentation
- Oversee development and execution of all trade shows and corporate events, as well as effective lead gathering and follow-up; provide timely updates to the organization for key event participation and successes
- Oversee development and execution of the digital marketing and digital education programs, including the company website, related online properties, blog, webinar program, email messages and social media
- Oversee development and execution of communications literature, including sales and scientific literature and associated collateral, email and newsletters, catalogs, instructions, reference documents, price guides, product announcements and training material
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influencers in the industry to further ZRT’s goal of being the foremost expert for hormone testing
- Regular tracking and reporting of lead generation, promotion results, project budgets and expenses, and all other important metrics
- As necessary, manage public relations activities to generate ZRT news and pursue industry speaking and award opportunities; maintain goal of positioning ZRT as an expert in the industry
- Collaborate with other departments, particularly IT and Customer Service; communicate outwardly to other departments and appropriate staff
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, or related field is required. A Master’s Degree or additional Marketing Certificates are a plus.
- 10+ years of previous sales and/or marketing experience in an agency or in a corporate environment with internal creative and tactical resources is necessary.
- 5+ years of experience in personnel and organizational management
- Proven sales performance and a successful record of impacting revenue growth through sales initiatives and platforms
- Experience in, or exposure to, the healthcare field necessary
- Position will reside in our corporate office in Beaverton, Oregon and some travel will be required
If this sounds like the right fit, we want to talk to you! Please send us a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promote a healthy and diverse work environment.