Mass Spectrometry Specialist
ZRT Laboratory is a CLIA certified laboratory that supports healthcare professionals and patients in health management through accurate, convenient and innovative lab testing. ZRT Laboratory is based in Beaverton, Oregon and has customers worldwide.
ZRT has proudly earned a spot on the Best Companies to Work For in Oregon list due to the internal culture we promote, the amazing products we sell and the strong mission we all work hard to uphold.
We are looking for a Mass Spectrometry Specialist to join the Laboratory team to perform ZRT’s established production tests which may involve the use of LC-MS/MS and/or GC-MS/MS. Depending on experience and qualifications, method development, optimization, and validation of current or new analytical tests will be required.
- Bachelor of Science degree with at least two years’ experience in one or more of the methods above.
- Recent experience in a research or production lab preferred.
- Able to work independently and without direct supervision, and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be well organized and possess good analytical skills.
- Able to receive instruction and perform routine tasks, daily.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work well with a team.
- Flexibility in work hours: this position may require some work outside of normal business hours when needed, but not usually.
- Analytical Chemistry or an analogous area of study with experience in method development on a GC-MS/MS or LC-MS/MS.
We promote a healthy and diverse work environment.
If this sounds like the right fit, we want to talk to you! Please send us a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com.