Mid-Atlantic/Mid-West Regional Sales Rep
ZRT Laboratory is an internationally recognized leader in innovative and meaningful hormone and wellness testing. Health care providers and research teams worldwide use our tests, including the CDC, the NIH and many renowned universities. With 20 years of experience and results from over 10 million tests, ZRT offers a commitment to the best science and the best people, for the best in personalized home-collection tests.
As part of ZRT’s Sales department, the Regional Sales Representative serves to help drive profitable revenue growth of the company through direct sales to new customers, and relationship management leading to increased sales to existing customers. The role will use consultative selling skills and knowledge of the product to ethically educate and persuade the client to use ZRT products and services.
This position will be located regionally within the assigned territory and work from a home office. The assigned region for this posting consists of the following states: AR, IL, IN, KY, MD, MO, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WI and the District of Columbia.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Achieve territory volume objectives through sales to new and existing medical providers and pharmacies based on prospecting, networking and other self-initiated lead generation efforts
- Call on current and potential customers to promote and sell ZRT products in support of the assigned sales revenue targets.
- Growth of existing accounts through active engagement with current customers
- Drive adoption of new products with new and existing customers through awareness and education of new product releases.
- Create, maintain, and enhance customer relationships. Build relationships with key decisions makers and industry thought leaders.
- Assist customers with the integration of ZRT products and services into their practices
- Understand product feedback of existing and requested products and that information is documented and communicated back to ZRT’s management team, as appropriate
- Partner with Marketing to identify and develop materials that will inform and educate ZRT’s prospects to facilitate sales.
- Partner with Customer Service and Marketing departments to ensure that customer base is well supported
- Identify and set up educational events, either online or in targeted metropolitan areas, as approved by Director of Sales
- Attend and work at trade shows (conferences) to promote ZRT products
- Educate customers about the role hormones play in overall health and wellness
- Knowledge and experience in managing special accounts; customization of product and pricing to meet customer needs
- Track, record, and report sales metrics
- Responsible to follow all applicable national and international regulations, including Start and AKS statutes
- Represent the company’s products and services in a respectful and professional manner
- Manage travel & sales related expenses to be prudent and efficient and file expense reports in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; degree in Life Sciences preferred
- 5 years sales &/or account management experience in healthcare, ideally within ZRT’s industry
- Strong writing skills – conceptualization, composition, editing; customer support materials, website content, blogs; the ability to project compelling content
- Travel required within territory to drive sales, in addition to attendance at conferences, once these resume
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, computing skills are required,
- Proficiency and experience in using a virtual meeting services (i.e. Zoom, MS Teams, GoToWebinar, etc.)
If this sounds like the right fit, we want to talk to you! Please send your cover letter and
resume to email@example.com. We promote a healthy and diverse work