ZRT TEST SPECIALTIES
Active in cells throughout the body, hormones govern key facets of our health such as moods, memory, energy, sleep, weight, libido and fertility. So when imbalance occurs, it’s no surprise that the impact is felt system-wide.
With numerous peer-reviewed studies validating that hormone test results support symptomatology, science now recognizes that hormones are a fundamental part of treating the whole body. Evidence shows that hormonal imbalances are the root cause of many chronic health issues.
Hormone Imbalance Affects:
- 80% of women with menopause symptoms
- 40% of men with andropause symptoms
- 80% of adults with adrenal dysfunction
- 28% of unexplained infertility cases
- 2 out of 3 people with signs of depression
- Most risk factors for breast cancer