ZRT Laboratory Coronavirus Update
At ZRT Laboratory our top priority has always been the health and well-being of our providers and their patients as well as our staff. As people all over the world take measures to slow the spread of COVID-19, I would like to take a moment to share some of the initiatives we are undertaking to ensure the health and safety of our employees, providers and their patients, while maintaining the continuity of business operations, so that we may continue to serve you through this difficult period.
ZRT Laboratory remains open and fully functional at this time. We are closely monitoring information from the CDC as well as federal, state and local agencies and we are proactively taking steps to follow the recommended guidelines and maintain a healthy and safe working environment. We understand that many medical offices have adjusted their procedures and working hours during this time and those that are able, have incorporated more telemedicine practices into their routine. We are able to support this approach in a number of ways:
- Test kits can be shipped directly to your patient’s home, alleviating the need for them to come into your office.
- ZRT Clinicians are available by phone Monday – Friday 8a-5p PST to help providers with report interpretation and recommendations. No appointment needed.
- Extensive resources available on our website including webinars, blogs and articles for the purpose of educating our provider audience.
Steps we are taking with employees include:
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of common areas in our building.
- Encouraging employees to closely monitor their health and stay home if they or someone in their household is sick.
- Creating additional distance between work stations for employees who work within close quarters.
- Encouraging all employees who can work from home to do so.
ZRT is committed to maintaining our standard turn around time of 3-5 business days and providing our same high level of standard of service to our providers and patients. We are taking extra precautions with our staff, laboratory and office space so we that we can continue to process samples that are received. We are available to answer your questions by phone or email Monday through Friday 6a-5p PST at 1-866-600-1636 or email@example.com. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Wishing you good health,
David T. Zava, PhD
CEO, Founder, Chief Research Scientist