Presented by: Peter Koshland, PharmD
Specific Topics Include:
Join Peter Koshland, PharmD as he explores the latest research relevant to testing and hormone biochemistry in this upcoming webinar. Peter will be sharing his hormone replacement expertise from the most salient research data and front-line experience.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
• Decipher the research studies
• Find optimal dosing
• Decide on best routes of administration
• Recognize testing pros and cons
• Find your unique protocol
• Differentiate best testing methods for targeted patient populations
• Apply the latest research regarding structurally identical hormones
• Interpret the interplay of hormones on neurochemistry and mood
Any views or opinions expressed within the content of these webinars are solely the guest speakers’ and do not reflect the opinions and views of ZRT Laboratory.