Presenter: Peter Koshland, PharmD
Peter Koshland, PharmD explores practical treatment considerations for applying testosterone to a male patient’s treatment regimen.
• Evaluating patient’s need for testosterone
• Dosing considerations including different routes of administration
• Testing considerations for baseline and follow-up
• Adjunctive therapy to improve patient outcomes
• Evidence about the risks of prostate cancer and cardiovascular disease with testosterone replacement
Any views or opinions expressed within the content of these webinars are solely the guest speakers’ and do not reflect the opinions and views of ZRT Laboratory.